Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Do you feel confused about social media and how it impacts your business?
Don't worry. We have the answers and a quick and easy solution for you!
Social media marketing is the process of creating a community online and gaining awareness of your brand or product in existing online communities. By promoting your site or business through social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin, you'll have a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and can help your search engine rankings.
If you haven't established a presence on the top social media websites, you're missing the boat on the next wave of Internet marketing.
The major social marketing networks
- Facebook: Facebook is the world's top social media site. With over 160 million users, it is a quick and effective tool for expanding your social network. Users can advertise their brand or company via paid search ads, a fast and economical way to reach out to millions. Click here to watch a video.
- MySpace: MySpace is a close runner up to Facebook in terms of popularity. Both websites allow users to post personal or corporate information, blog posts, photos and more. MySpace is unique in its ability to post music, including personal recordings.
- Twitter: Twitter is a micro-blogging service. Users can post status updates up to 140 characters on their company or brand. Fans can then follow these updates in real time, from all devices that connect to the Internet, including mobile devices.
- YouTube: is a video sharing website where users can upload, share and view video clips. It is the largest video sharing site in the world, with over 100 million videos viewed per day.
- Linkedin: Linkedin is a business-oriented social networking site. Users can post their contact information and resume to procure job offers, employees or opportunities. The site currently has over 35 million users. Click here to watch a video.
- Blogs: Blogging allows you to keep your clients up-to-date on specials, news and promotions at your company. Content is easily updatable and controllable; it can be optimized with keyword-rich content to increase your rankings on major search engines.
Top Ten Benefits to your Company
1. Outsmart your competitors; protect your corporate identity and online reputation
2. Respond to negative feedback in real time
3. Increase your brand awareness and visibility
4. Increase your leads and/or sales opportunities
5. Promote your products and/or services directly to clients and consumers
6. Increase your inbound links, SEO rankings and traffic to your website
7. Increase your insight and communication with your target market
8. Expand your online network and searchability
9. Communicate dynamically with your target market
10. Recruit better qualified staff with an on-demand/user-driven marketing medium
Why should you hire Tech Tron to manage and set-up your social media?
Rather than paying your staff to research it and try to figure it out, we can properly manage and implement your profile, branding and back links - so you can stay focused on your business.
Give us a call at:1800 316 TRON